[Npoc-discuss] [NPOC-PC] Volunteers Needed for Open Public Comments

Joan Kerr joankerr at fbsc.org
Tue Apr 30 23:16:36 UTC 2019

Hi Franco, All

First thank you for doing this.  Great help.  I requested an extension from
staff to complete the public comment.

NPOC's comments is quite focus on the operational and costs to not for
profits.  NCSG is much broader.

In any case we are trying to complete it.

Thanks,

www.joankerr.ca, www.fbsc.org

Skype: joankerr_fbsc

1-416-907-0783