[Npoc-discuss] Report from NPOC Executive Committee (ICANN65)

Joan Kerr joankerr at fbsc.org
Fri Aug 9 17:05:33 UTC 2019

Thanks Remmy,
Regards,

On Mon, Jul 22, 2019 at 8:14 AM Remmy Nweke <remmyn at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks
> I have already submitted report to CROP and also available at the wiki.
> Regards
> ____
> REMMY NWEKE, mNGE,
> Lead Consulting Strategist/Group Executive Editor,
> DigitalSENSE Africa Media [*Multiple-award winning medium*]
> (DigitalSENSE Business News
> <http://www.digitalsenseafrica.com.ng/businessnews>; ITREALMS
> <http://www.itrealms.com.ng>, NaijaAgroNet
> <http://www.naijaagronet.com.ng>)
> Block F1, Shop 133 Moyosore Aboderin Plaza, Bolade Junction, Oshodi-Lagos
> M: 234-8033592762, 8023122558, 8051000475, T: @ITRealms
> <http://www.twitter.com/ITRealms>
> Author: A Decade of ICT Reportage in Nigeria
> <https://www.facebook.com/adecadeofictreportageinnigeria%E2%80%8E>
>
> *2020 Nigeria DigitalSENSE Forum on IG4D & Nigeria IPv6 Roundtable
> <http://www.digitalsenseafrica.com.ng>*
> JOIN us!!
>
> *Vice President, African Civil Society on the Information Society (ACSIS
> <http://www.acsis-scasi.org/en/>)
> *Confidentiality Notice:* The information in this document and attachments
> are confidential and may also be privileged information. It is intended
> only for the use of the named recipient. Remmy Nweke does not accept legal
> responsibility for the contents of this e-mail. If you are not the intended
> recipient, please notify me immediately, then delete this document and do
> not disclose the contents of this document to any other person, nor make
> any copies. Violators may face court persecution.
>

> On Mon, Jul 22, 2019 at 9:32 AM Oreoluwa Somolu Lesi <oreoluwa at wtec.org.ng>
> wrote:
>
>> Good day everyone,
>>
>> NPOC had a productive Executive Committee meeting at the recent ICANN65.
>>
>> 1.) You can read-up on the *notes from the EC meeting *on the NPOC blog:
>> https://npoc.org/notes-from-npoc-executive-committee-meeting/
>>
>> 2.) NPOC members present at ICANN65 were encouraged to write reports on
>> sessions attended, which might have some relevance to our mission.
>>
>> I attended quite a few and will post the reports on the NPOC blog over
>> the next few weeks. The first is on *ICANN's Anti-Harassment Policy*,
>> which you can read online:
>> https://npoc.org/icann65-session-notes-icanns-community-anti-harassment-policy-securing-an-environment-of-mutual-respect/
>>
>> Best regards,
>>
>> Ore
>> --
>> Oreoluwa Lesi
>> Executive Director, Women's Technology Empowerment Centre (W.TEC)
>> +234.803.621.1307, +234.813.339.9999 | www.wtec.org.ng
>> <https://wtec.org.ng/> | @wteconline
>> <https://www.instagram.com/wteconline/>

Joan Kerr, Entrepreneur, Artist, Humanitarian

_____________________________________

Chair, Climate Smart Victory Garden Team

Chair, ICANN, Not for Profit Operations Constituency

Chair, IEEE Sustainable Agriculture Working Group

Chair, Science for Peace, Climate Smart Victory Gardens

Advisor, IEEE Humanitarian Initiatives Committee

Advisor, Climate Smart Agriculture Youth Network, (CSAYN) Canada

UN WSIS Award Recipient, for Content & Creativity

Durham Region Recipient, Community Partnership Award

Founder, Foundation for Building Sustainable Communities

www.joankerr.ca, www.fbsc.org

Skype: joankerr_fbsc

1-416-907-0783