[Npoc-discuss] NPOC EC Meeting Brief

Ioana Stupariu Stupariu_Ioana at phd.ceu.edu
Wed Feb 20 09:23:34 UTC 2019

Dear Ore, dear EC,

Many thanks for sharing this with us, it is indeed very useful for us to see what is happening & glad to see things are moving!

So what I can add:

  *   I will also be present in Kobe and will try to attend all NPOC sessions.
  *   On spreading the word about NPOC in Kobe: Joan, I am a Fellowship coach this meeting, so I can also help in spreading the word, if you do talk to Siranush, I am glad to help as I will be present at all their meetings. All my fellow trainees know about NPOC and I am always trying to get them to join.
  *   I will also continue to cover the meeting from the Twitter account, to keep it active on-site. (like at previous meetings)
  *   Idea for further outreach: I am not sure we have done this before, but maybe we could obtain a list of all attendees, to see those coming from/representing/affiliated with NGOs, and try to contact them directly? All the profiles are public anyway once they register on the app, but this would really help us sort it out. Would it be feasible? (thinking of privacy concerns)
  *   On policy: Indeed, I wrote 2 public comments and reviewed several others, trying to be more active on this as well. Will try to follow next ones.
  *   For Maryam: I confirm I will be in Kobe.

Looking forward to seeing you all in Japan,
Ioana

Ioana Stupariu
SJD Candidate - International Business Law
Central European University
Department of Legal Studies
Nador u. 11, 1051 Budapest, Hungary
Phone: +36205019300