[Npoc-discuss] NPOC EC Meeting Brief

Remmy Nweke remmyn at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 13:25:14 UTC 2019

Thanks Chair for the clarifications.
My comment was based on *"We need to plan a strong community engagement
strategy moving forward to **enable NPOC secure funding e.g. from PIR for
our work."* at page 5 of the report.

I hope this helps.

Nice day all
____
REMMY NWEKE, mNGE,
Lead Strategist/Group Executive Editor,
DigitalSENSE Africa Media [*Multiple-award winning medium*]
(DigitalSENSE Business News
<http://www.digitalsenseafrica.com.ng/businessnews>; ITREALMS
<http://www.itrealms.com.ng>, NaijaAgroNet <http://www.naijaagronet.com.ng>)
Block F1, Shop 133 Moyosore Aboderin Plaza, Bolade Junction, Oshodi-Lagos
M: 234-8033592762, 8023122558, 8051000475, T: @ITRealms
<http://www.twitter.com/ITRealms>
Author: A Decade of ICT Reportage in Nigeria
<https://www.facebook.com/adecadeofictreportageinnigeria%E2%80%8E>

*2019 Nigeria DigitalSENSE Forum on IG4D & Nigeria IPv6 Roundtable
<http://www.digitalsenseafrica.com.ng>*
JOIN us!!

*Vice President, African Civil Society on the Information Society (ACSIS
<http://www.acsis-scasi.org/en/>)

*NPOC FC Rep @ICANN Non-Commercial Stakeholders Group (NCSG)*
<https://gnso.icann.org/en/about/stakeholders-constituencies/ncsg>
*Confidentiality Notice:* The information in this document and attachments
are confidential and may also be privileged information. It is intended
only for the use of the named recipient. Remmy Nweke does not accept legal
responsibility for the contents of this e-mail. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify me immediately, then delete this document and do
not disclose the contents of this document to any other person, nor make
any copies. Violators may face court persecution.