[Npoc-discuss] NPOC EC Meeting Brief

Poncelet Ileleji pileleji at ymca.gm
Tue Feb 26 13:41:19 UTC 2019

Joan,

I think its repositioning NPOC alliance with PIR, as we already had a
relationship so we not starting new, its for you at helm to reposition it
to a stronger level and more focused alliance moving forward, good luck
Joan and Team

Poncelet

On Tue, 26 Feb 2019 at 13:33, Joan Kerr <joankerr at fbsc.org> wrote:

> Hi Remmy, All
>
> we will await the strategy and agreement with the NCSG FC, however, NPOC
> still needs to continue its strategy of building relationships.
>
> Thanks,
>
> On Tue, Feb 26, 2019 at 8:25 AM Remmy Nweke <remmyn at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Thanks Chair for the clarifications.
>> My comment was based on *"We need to plan a strong community engagement
>> strategy moving forward to **enable NPOC secure funding e.g. from PIR
>> for our work."* at page 5 of the report.
>>
>> I hope this helps.
>>
>> Nice day all
>> ____
>> REMMY NWEKE, mNGE,
>> Lead Strategist/Group Executive Editor,
>> DigitalSENSE Africa Media [*Multiple-award winning medium*]
>> (DigitalSENSE Business News
>> <http://www.digitalsenseafrica.com.ng/businessnews>; ITREALMS
>> <http://www.itrealms.com.ng>, NaijaAgroNet
>> <http://www.naijaagronet.com.ng>)
>> Block F1, Shop 133 Moyosore Aboderin Plaza, Bolade Junction, Oshodi-Lagos
>> M: 234-8033592762, 8023122558, 8051000475, T: @ITRealms
>> <http://www.twitter.com/ITRealms>
>> Author: A Decade of ICT Reportage in Nigeria
>> <https://www.facebook.com/adecadeofictreportageinnigeria%E2%80%8E>
>>
>> *2019 Nigeria DigitalSENSE Forum on IG4D & Nigeria IPv6 Roundtable
>> <http://www.digitalsenseafrica.com.ng>*
>> JOIN us!!
>>
>> *Vice President, African Civil Society on the Information Society (ACSIS
>> <http://www.acsis-scasi.org/en/>)
>>
>> *NPOC FC Rep @ICANN Non-Commercial Stakeholders Group (NCSG)*
>> <https://gnso.icann.org/en/about/stakeholders-constituencies/ncsg>
>> *Confidentiality Notice:* The information in this document and
>> attachments are confidential and may also be privileged information. It is
>> intended only for the use of the named recipient. Remmy Nweke does not
>> accept legal responsibility for the contents of this e-mail. If you are not
>> the intended recipient, please notify me immediately, then delete this
>> document and do not disclose the contents of this document to any other
>> person, nor make any copies. Violators may face court persecution.
>>

>> On Tue, Feb 26, 2019 at 1:53 PM Joan Kerr <joankerr at fbsc.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Remmy,
>>>
>>> Just a clarification NPOC is not pursuing funding from PIR, we are
>>> developing a relationship.
>>>
>>> Thanks

>>> --
>>>
>>> Joan Kerr,
>>>
>>> Entrepreneur, Artist, Humanitarian
>>>
>>> T: +1 (416) 907-0783
>>>
>>> Skype: joankerr_fbsc
>>>
>>> fbsc.org, www.fbsc.eco
>>>
>>> Chair: Victory Garden Leadership Implementation Team
>>>
>>> Chair, Sustainable Agriculture, Global Humanitarian Technology Conference
>>>
>>> Chair: IEEE Smart Villages Project, Sustainable Agriculture Working Group
>>>
>>> Chair: ICANN Not for Profit Operational Concerns Constituency
>>>
>>> Recipient of the United Nations Civil Society Award (WSIS 2004)

> [...]

Poncelet O. Ileleji MBCS
Coordinator
The Gambia YMCAs Computer Training Centre & Digital Studio
MDI Road Kanifing South
P. O. Box 421 Banjul
The Gambia, West Africa
Tel: (220) 4370240