[Npoc-discuss] [Gnso-sc-budget] FW: [Community-Finance] Draft FY20 ICANN Operating Plan and Budget documents - Webinar

Joan Kerr joankerr at fbsc.org
Tue Jan 8 16:46:26 UTC 2019

For those who missed the Budget webinar, please see Stephanie message below.
Thanks,

--

Joan Kerr,

Entrepreneur, Artist, Humanitarian

T: +1 (416) 907-0783

Skype: joankerr_fbsc

fbsc.org, www.fbsc.eco

Chair: Victory Garden Leadership Implementation Team

Chair, Sustainable Agriculture, Global Humanitarian Technology Conference

Chair: IEEE Smart Villages Project, Sustainable Agriculture Working Group

Chair: ICANN Not for Profit Operational Concerns Constituency

Recipient of the United Nations Civil Society Award (WSIS 2004)

Recipient, Region of Durham Community Partnership Award

Advisor, IEEE Humanitarian Initiatives Committee

Advisor, Climate Smart Agriculture Youth Network, (CSAYN) Global
Coordination Unit