[Npoc-discuss] Call for Experiences

Juan Manuel Rojas jumaropi at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 23 14:05:09 UTC 2019

Dear members;
>From Executive Committee would like to invite all of you to share with us your experiences in any of our priorities topics such as: Domain Name Abuse, Intellectual Property Abuse, Cybersecurity, Privacy or Domain Name Transparent Registration in order to accomplish our mission.

Your experiences will be shared with the world without names to protect your brand organization. This income it will be useful to prevent these abuses to another organizations and strength our bonds as a Constituency inside ICANN community.

Please feel free to share your experiences, if you prefer you can send it to me off-list

Without any other particular topic

Executive Committee

JUAN MANUEL ROJAS P.
Presidente - AGEIA DENSI ColombiaMembership Committee Chair. Non-for-Profit Operational Concerns Constituency (NPOC) - ICANNCluster Orinoco TIC memberMaster IT candidate, Universidad de los Andes
Cel. +57 3017435600
Twitter: @JmanuRojas