[Npoc-discuss] Doodle for Membership Call

Juan Manuel Rojas jumaropi at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 10 12:24:46 UTC 2019

Dear members,
I am writing you this mail to know your availability to join us in our first Membership Call for updating you about what was discussed on ICANN 65, what we are planning for ICANN66 and to know what are your interests on our main topics.
Please select one time to be able to schedule our call: https://doodle.com/poll/v48hnk5hc6h6msb3

Best Regards,
JUAN MANUEL ROJAS P.
Presidente - AGEIA DENSI ColombiaMembership Committee Chair. Non-for-Profit Operational Concerns Constituency (NPOC) - ICANNCluster Orinoco TIC memberMaster IT candidate, Universidad de los Andes
Cel. +57 3017435600
Twitter: @JmanuRojas