[Npoc-discuss] Nomination of Emmanuel Agbenonwossi for the position of Membership Chair of the NPOC.

vitus at afrotribune.com vitus at afrotribune.com
Sat Jun 1 16:46:02 UTC 2019

Dear Felix,
Tank you very much. I am pleased to accept your nomination for the position of Membership Chair of the NPOC.
Although asserting the role represents an ongoing process, I am pleased with the progress we have made so far with the NPOC and thrilled to be joining the race with my experience. I will give a statement of interest next week.

Once again Thank you!
Best regards,

Emmanuel

AFROTRIBUNE