[Npoc-discuss] Nomination of Carlos Gutierrez for Policy Chair

Carlos Raul Gutierrez carlosraul at gutierrez.se
Tue Jun 4 22:50:46 UTC 2019

I gratefully accept the nomination.

  *   Name: Carlos Raul GUTIERREZ

        *   Affiliation: Member of ISOC Costa Rica Chapter

        *   Position applied for: Policy committee Chair

        *   Why you are running for the position?: to continue with
NPOCs efforts to effectively participate in the GNSO council's mission
as manger of  ICANN policy development process, in particular the
upcoming discussion and sub-PDP on the preventive and curative rights
for IGOs and INGOs

        *   Do you have any conflict(s) of interest?: no

        *   How many Hours a week you are able to dedicate to the
position: 1 day per week

        *   Are you involved in any working Groups or PDP efforts, if so
please state: I have been Costa Rica's Rep to the GAC from 2011-2014,
Councilor 2014-2016 (NomCom, Non-voting), Council's Liaison to the GAC
2016-2017, Councilor 2017-2019 (NomCom, assigned to the Contracted Party
House CPH, Member to the 2nd ATRT Review (2013) and the 1st Competition,
Consumer choice and Consumer Trust Review (2015-2016), Co-Chair of the
ccNSO-GNSO Working Group on the use of Country and Territory Names at
the top level, Member of the WT5 of the Sub-Pro PDP.

---
Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez
carlosraul at gutierrez.se
+506 8837 7176
Aparatado 1571-1000
COSTA RICA

El 2019-05-28 09:17, Juan Manuel Rojas via Npoc-discuss escribió:

> Dear all,
> I would like to nominate Carlos Gutierrez for Policy Chair. Carlos has been involved from some years ago and he can share his experience of 5 years as GNSO Councillor to improve and engage our Policy Committee. His knowledge can be helpful for our Constituency whether he is willing to accept it.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> JUAN MANUEL ROJAS P.
> Presidente - AGEIA DENSI Colombia
> Cluster Orinoco TIC member
> Master IT candidate, Universidad de los Andes
>
> Cel. +57 3017435600
> Twitter: @JmanuRojas [1]

Links:
------