[Npoc-discuss] Candidate statement - Raoul Plommer

Raoul Plommer plommer at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 20:19:54 UTC 2019

Dear all,

Thanks to Martin for nominating me for the Vice Chair position!

I'm going to keep it short:

Name: Raoul Plommer
Affiliation: Open Knowledge Finland
Position applied for: Vice Chair
Why am I running for the position: Above all, I want to finish what we
started before I got elected as the Vice Chair for the first time in 2017.
I'm happy to say that I'm sending the new charter finally to our members
tomorrow, right after the Finnish Internet Forum, which takes place
tomorrow..

Conflicts of Interest: None.
Able to work per week: 5h.
Involvement in WG’s and PDPs: NomCom Implementation review team

-Raoul