[Npoc-discuss] Dear winners: Congratulations! Now, remember you’re servants

Juan Manuel Rojas jumaropi at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 25 16:43:47 UTC 2019

Dear Emmanuel, Thank you for you email. I would like to invite you to work along with me on our Membership Implementation Plan. As Joan says, we will be focusing on capacity building and we know you will be a very good asset to do this.
Let me know,
Best Regards,
JUAN MANUEL ROJAS P.
Presidente - AGEIA DENSI ColombiaMembership Committee Chair. Non-for-Profit Operational Concerns Constituency (NPOC) - ICANNCluster Orinoco TIC memberMaster IT candidate, Universidad de los Andes
Cel. +57 3017435600
Twitter: @JmanuRojas