[Npoc-discuss] [NPOC-PC] Volunteers Needed for Open Public Comments

Benjamin Akinmoyeje benakin at gmail.com
Thu May 2 11:20:05 UTC 2019

Dear Franco & All,
Great job on the comment, I believe it is looking great and good to go.
It's awesome to see what can achieved with teamwork and I have so learnt
quite a lot, I look forward to participating more of these; in no time I
will be a guru :) in writing comments.
This comment is more focused to the not for profit than the general NCSG
comment.

Regards,
Benjamin