[Npoc-discuss] 2019 NPOC Executive Committee Elections: Check-in Reminder and Nomination Process

Tapani Tarvainen npoc at tapani.tarvainen.info
Tue May 21 15:46:22 UTC 2019

In case anyone wonders, I am the official representative of Electronic
Frontier Finland in NPOC, not Timo Karjalainen like that page says.

This is only cosmetic, I've been assured the actual ballots will
be sent correctly, but apparently the current database setup is
not able to deal with the situation where some organization has
different representatives in NPOC and NCUC or NCSG.

I trust this will be fixed for the 2020 elections.

Tapani