[Npoc-discuss] 2019 NPOC Executive Committee Elections: Nominations start today Thursday, 23 May 2019

Oreoluwa Somolu Lesi oreoluwa at wtec.org.ng
Mon May 27 14:11:32 UTC 2019

Thank you so much, Martin for your nomination and Remmy for seconding
the nomination. I am happy to accept.

It has been an exciting year serving as NPOC Secretariat. I am proud of
the work that we have accomplished thus far and I look forward to
working with the rest of the EC and the NPOC community to build-on this
work into another year.

Best regards,
Ore

-- Oreoluwa Lesi

NPOC - Secretariat

Executive Director - Women's Technology Empowerment Centre (W.TEC)

www.wtec.org.ng  | @wteconline