[Npoc-discuss] Nomination of Carlos Gutierrez for Policy Chair

Juan Manuel Rojas jumaropi at yahoo.com
Tue May 28 15:17:21 UTC 2019

Dear all, I would like to nominate Carlos Gutierrez for Policy Chair. Carlos has been involved from some years ago and he can share his experience of 5 years as GNSO Councillor to improve and engage our Policy Committee. His knowledge can be helpful for our Constituency whether he is willing to accept it.
Best Regards,
JUAN MANUEL ROJAS P.
Presidente - AGEIA DENSI ColombiaCluster Orinoco TIC memberMaster IT candidate, Universidad de los Andes
Cel. +57 3017435600
Twitter: @JmanuRojas