[Npoc-discuss] Nomination of Caleb Ogundele as Communications Chair

Caleb Olumuyiwa Ogundele muyiwacaleb at gmail.com
Wed May 29 15:08:41 UTC 2019

Dear Community members,

It is with great pleasure that I accept the nomination for the position of
 Communications Chair. I'm humbled and see this as a call to service once
again

I want to thank @Tapani Tarvainen <ncuc at tapani.tarvainen.info> and @Martin
Pablo Silva Valent <mpsilvavalent at gmail.com>  for nominating me.

It has been an exciting year serving as the communication's chair and I am
proud of some of the modest accomplishments made while working with the
rest of the EC and the NPOC community.

I look forward to working with everyone to build on what we started and
achieve greater heights within the ICANN community.

Caleb Ogundele

*Ogundele Olumuyiwa Caleb*
*muyiwacaleb at gmail.com <muyiwacaleb at gmail.com>*
*234 - 8077377378*