[Npoc-discuss] Nomination of Ioana Stupariu for Communication Chair

Martin Pablo Silva Valent mpsilvavalent at gmail.com
Wed May 29 22:53:38 UTC 2019

I would like to strongly support this nomination. I think she would do an amazing job as well. Is incredible we have so many good people for the EXCOM.

Martin Silva Valent

mpsilvavalent at gmail.com

Partner | Silva.legal
martin at silva.legal

Director | Dat.as
martin.silva at dat.as

Skype ID: mpsilvavalent
Tel: +5491164993943
Libertador 5990, Off. 406
Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Este email, incluyendo adjuntos, podría contener información  confidencial protegida por ley y es para uso exclusivo de su destinatario. Si  Ud. no es el destinatario, se le advierte que cualquier uso, difusión, copia o  retención de este email o su contenido está estrictamente prohibido.  Si Ud.  recibió este email por error, por favor avise inmediatamente al remitente por  teléfono o email y borre el mismo de su computadora. / This  e-mail, including any attachments, may contain information that is protected by  law as privileged and confidential, and is transmitted for the sole use of the  intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby  notified that any use, dissemination, copying or retention of this e-mail or the  information contained herein is strictly prohibited. If you have received this  e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone or reply  e-mail, and permanently delete this e-mail from your computer system.