[Npoc-discuss] Nomination of Emmanuel Agbenonwossi for the position of Membership Chair of the NPOC.

Felix Iziomoh flelixi at gmail.com
Thu May 30 16:14:18 UTC 2019

Dear Committee Members,
I will like to nominate Emmanuel  Agbenonwossi for the position of
Membership Chair of the NPOC.
Emmanuel has shown in several ways that he has the ability, desire and
leadership skills to serve in the Internet governance space especially in
the interest  of the Not-for-Profit Operational Concerns.
I have observed his dedication in some working groups since he joined
ICANN.  He is a person of the highest integrity and you can depend on his
word and collaborative effort to engage and carry out outreach activities
and engagement.

I hope he accepts this nomination as he will bring youthful diversity and
more engagement of French speakers to the constituency.
Regards,
Felix Iziomoh