[Npoc-discuss] Membership survey correction

Juan Manuel Rojas jumaropi at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 13 15:40:15 UTC 2019

 Dear members
As probably you already know, NPOC EC is gathering information about how we can improve our duties and your engagement by doing this survey. If you have already done please do it again because unfortunately we've had some technical issues with the link we sent before. In any case, we hope your support filling this survey before November 22nd at 00 UTC. Below you will find the link:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScIWnK9mfohe168Ayc5x-i41FzDUdO0257YERa9UeRG9nl_pg/viewform

Best Regards,
JUAN MANUEL ROJAS P.
Presidente - AGEIA DENSI ColombiaMembership Committee Chair. Non-for-Profit Operational Concerns Constituency (NPOC) - ICANNCluster Orinoco TIC memberMaster IT candidate, Universidad de los Andes
Cel. +57 3017435600
Twitter: @JmanuRojas