[Npoc-discuss] Members Survey

Juan Manuel Rojas jumaropi at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 28 13:18:49 UTC 2019

Dear Members,
The NPOC Executive Committee has been doing a lot of work in laying the foundation to build a constituency that is engaging, informative, and responsive to the changing policy needs of the domain names system. NPOC has reached the next stage - engaging our members. We need your help by knowing the most pressing issues you face, so you can start/continue to engage and participate actively, as well as how NPOC EC can serve you best. Your participation is very important, as it will assist the NPOC EC to respond to the members needs and maximize the benefits to our members.
https://npoc.org/survey/index.php/811451?newtest=Y&lang=en

Best Regards,
JUAN MANUEL ROJAS P.
Presidente - AGEIA DENSI ColombiaMembership Committee Chair. Non-for-Profit Operational Concerns Constituency (NPOC) - ICANNCluster Orinoco TIC memberMaster IT candidate, Universidad de los Andes
Cel. +57 3017435600
Twitter: @JmanuRojas