[Npoc-discuss] Join the Webinar on ICANN’s FY21 Annual Operating Plan and Budget and 5-Year Operating and Financial Plan

Sam Lanfranco lanfran at yorku.ca
Wed Sep 11 00:23:05 UTC 2019

All,
I ran into some problems trying to link to the 11 Sept 0000UTC zoom
session. That is 20:00 EST the 10th here. When I try to log in from the
link below I get a note saying that it is set for 7:30 (time zone?) on the
11th.
I find nothing live to connect to. Maybe my problem but usually I have no
trouble with these sessions.
Sam L.