[Npoc-discuss] LAST CALL: Membership meeting - April 2020 - POLL

Ioana Stupariu Stupariu_Ioana at phd.ceu.edu
Thu Apr 2 18:09:05 UTC 2020

Dear all,

The membership meeting will take place on April 16, thank you so much for your input! You can check the poll to identify the exact time in your timezone (https://doodle.com/poll/tr72ggctxha4q5gu). A calendar invite will be sent out soon as well.

Looking forward to talking to you,
Stay safe,
Ioana

Ioana Stupariu
SJD Candidate - International Business Law
Central European University
Department of Legal Studies
Nador u. 11, 1051 Budapest, Hungary
Phone: +40744251228