[Npoc-discuss] Our new representatives at the NCSG EC

Oreoluwa oreoluwa at wtec.org.ng
Mon Dec 14 17:39:36 UTC 2020

Congratulations, Caleb and Bukola. Looking forward to your contributions on the NCSG EC.Oreoluwa LesiSent from my Galaxy
-------- Original message --------From: Poncelet Jokkolabs Banjul <pileleji at jokkolabs.co> Date: 14/12/2020  17:27  (GMT+01:00) To: plommer <plommer at gmail.com> Cc: NPOC Discuss <npoc-discuss at icann.org> Subject: Re: [Npoc-discuss] Our new representatives at the NCSG EC Thanks Raoul,Good luck to Caleb and Bukola on their new roles.ThanksPonceletPoncelet O. IlelejiJokkolabs Banjul -  LeadSait Matty Road, Bakau, Adjacent to Swedish ConsulateKMC, The GambiaP O Box 4496 Bakau,KMC, The GambiaSkype: pons_utdTel Direct Office: +220 4495115Tel Mobile/Whatsapp: +220 9912508www.jokkolabs.netLinkedIn: Jokkolabs BanjulFacebook: Jokkolabs BanjulTwitter: @jklBanjulOn Mon, Dec 14, 2020 at 4:11 PM plommer <plommer at gmail.com> wrote:Dear members,Me and Ioana will step down from the NCSG EC and have new people take our spots there. Please join me in congratulating Caleb Olumuyiwa and Bukola Oronti as our new representatives at the NCSG EC!-Raoul