[Npoc-discuss] Fw: Fwd: [council] List of Future GNSO Work -- Please share with

Juan Manuel Rojas jumaropi at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 6 16:00:25 UTC 2020

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: "Rafik Dammak" <rafik.dammak at GMAIL.COM> To: "NCSG-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU" <NCSG-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU> Cc:  Sent: Thu, Feb 6, 2020 at 10:56 Subject: Fwd: [council] List of Future GNSO Work -- Please share with  hi all,
this is a follow-up of SPS meeting and request for input from GNSO groups regarding the priorities for GNSO for the coming year. The attached list indicates future work for GNSO with some background informationNCSG PC should coordinate and consolidate the input by the time of GNSO Council meeting in the 20th February.Please let me know if you have any questions.
Best,
Rafik