[Npoc-discuss] [NPOC-EC] Welcome new members

Arsène Tungali arsenebaguma at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 20:36:49 UTC 2020

Dear Joan, everyone!

I am happy to be able to join NPOC as an organization, and thanks for the
warm welcome.

When I joined ICANN back in 2014, I felt like this was my home as a non
profit executive but the NPOC was still very young at that time.

I ended up joining the NCUC and have enjoyed the last 6 years as a member.
I was also a member of our umbrella organization, the NCSG where I am
pretty sure I met with many of the NPOC members as well.

I believe as a non profit leader owning a domain name, I hope to be able to
contribute to the work of the NPOC in helping non profits find their way
and better understand the DNS.

As many of you know, I was a member of the GNSO Council (until the Montreal
meeting last year) so I am better in doing policy work than any other admin
work. I will therefore be happy to join and support the policy work.

I have limited time, much less than I had in the past 6 years I have been
around icann so I hope you bear with me as I will be interacting as much as
I can. I also look forward to learning how to better represent Rudi
International here rather than being an individual member, that I used to
be with the NCUC :)

Best regards,
Arsene