[Npoc-discuss] AIS 2020 ABR

Poncelet Ileleji pileleji at ymca.gm
Fri Jan 31 14:04:19 UTC 2020

Thanks Caleb,

I wish to support and endorse this initiative by you and Ore, I hope NPOC
Exec see it happens, its good for the NPOC community  especially during the
AIS.

Thanks for sharing to our community.

Kind Regards

Poncelet

On Thu, 30 Jan 2020 at 15:01, Caleb Olumuyiwa Ogundele <
muyiwacaleb at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Joan,
>
> As discussed earlier that i submit more than one ABR and see which will
> fly for approval.
> Find attached a request by Ore and I on the African Internet Summit with
> ICANN also as a major player and hosted by the African RIR.
>
> Regards
>
> --
> *Ogundele Olumuyiwa Caleb*
> *muyiwacaleb at gmail.com <muyiwacaleb at gmail.com>*
> *234 - 8077377378*
> *234 - 07030777969*

Poncelet O. Ileleji MBCS
Coordinator
The Gambia YMCAs Computer Training Centre & Digital Studio
MDI Road Kanifing South
P. O. Box 421 Banjul
The Gambia, West Africa
Tel: (220) 4370240