[Npoc-discuss] Vote for Juan Manuel Rojas - for NCSG Council

Caleb Olumuyiwa Ogundele muyiwacaleb at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 17:46:29 UTC 2020

Dear NPOC Members,

As you are aware, the election starts tomorrow. The complexities of
different views and extensions have made the chances a bit slim for Juan
Manuel Rojas who we feel will be representing NPOC's interest in the
Council and also doing some strong policy work on behalf of NPOC.
 In the light of this, I'm passionately asking that we support our own NPOC
member to give a chance to do good work he just started barely 3 months ago
when Martins Da Silva resigned from the council.

It is my hope that with your support, we can get him a seat on the council.

Regards
--
*Ogundele Olumuyiwa Caleb*
*muyiwacaleb at gmail.com <muyiwacaleb at gmail.com>*