[Npoc-discuss] 2020 NPOC Nomination

Joan Kerr joankerr at fbsc.org
Sun May 17 15:46:40 UTC 2020

Hello Everyone,

I am nominating Raoul Plommer as Chair for the NPOC EC.  I have worked very
closely with Raoul within the Executive meetings, updating the Charter,
website and other infrastructure duties in a willing and helpful way.

Raoul is armed with the intricacies of building NPOC from the ground up and
is primed to take activities to the next level.

I hope you will join me in supporting in this nomination.

Regards,

--

Joan Kerr, Entrepreneur, Artist, Humanitarian

_____________________________________

Chair, Climate Smart Victory Garden Team

Chair, ICANN, Not for Profit Operations Constituency

Chair, IEEE Sustainable Agriculture Working Group

Chair, Science for Peace, Climate Smart Victory Gardens

Advisor, IEEE Humanitarian Initiatives Committee

Advisor, Climate Smart Agriculture Youth Network, (CSAYN) Canada

UN WSIS Award Recipient, for Content & Creativity

Durham Region Recipient, Community Partnership Award

Founder, Foundation for Building Sustainable Communities

www.joankerr.ca, www.fbsc.org

Skype: joankerr_fbsc

1-416-907-0783