[Npoc-discuss] REMINDER: 2020 NPOC Nominations Process - Thursday, 14 May 2020 - Olévié KOUAMI

Olivier Kouami olivierkouami at gmail.com
Sun May 17 21:02:41 UTC 2020

Dearest all,
Greetings.
I would like to nominate myself as the NPOC Vice-Chair.

Name: Ayaovi Olévié KOUAMI
•Affiliation: NPOC
•Position applied for: Vice-chair
•Why you are running for the position?:
In observing  NPOC évolution into ICANN Community for a while, I round my
opinions near to Raoul Plommer vision of the future of thé NPOC and how
this constituency should be managed. I would like to work with him.
•Do you have any conflict(s) of interest?: No
•How many hours per week you are able to dedicate to the position:
48h
•Are you involved in any working Groups or PDP efforts, if so please state:
Yes