[Npoc-discuss] Nomination Policy Chair

Poncelet Ileleji pileleji at ymca.gm
Mon May 25 09:20:20 UTC 2020

Okay with a female nomination first in NPOC for policy However,  as you
folks know her (Joan & Roaul), However for the majority of NPOC members,
Please can we get a brief background on Ms Morris profile, so we know who
she is Joan?. What aspects of policy or working group she has been involved
in, as Policy is a different ball game as we all know, its good for
membership to know her background and involvement with any form of policy
work.

Thank you
Poncelet

On Mon, 25 May 2020 at 00:51, Joan Kerr <joankerr at fbsc.org> wrote:

> Hello Everyone,
>
> I am pleased to nominate Jacqueline Morris as NPOC Policy Chair.
> Jacqueline is very knowledgeable about ICANN and is a hard worker.  She
> would make an excellent Policy Chair for NPOC.
> Regards,
>
> --
>
> Joan Kerr, Entrepreneur, Artist, Humanitarian
>
> _____________________________________
>
> Chair, Climate Smart Victory Garden Team
>
> Chair, ICANN, Not for Profit Operations Constituency
>
> Chair, IEEE Sustainable Agriculture Working Group
>
> Chair, Science for Peace, Climate Smart Victory Gardens
>
> Advisor, IEEE Humanitarian Initiatives Committee
>
> Advisor, Climate Smart Agriculture Youth Network, (CSAYN) Canada
>
> UN WSIS Award Recipient, for Content & Creativity
>
> Durham Region Recipient, Community Partnership Award
>
> Founder, Foundation for Building Sustainable Communities
>
> www.joankerr.ca, www.fbsc.org
>
> Skype: joankerr_fbsc
>
> 1-416-907-0783

Poncelet O. Ileleji MBCS
Coordinator
The Gambia YMCAs Computer Training Centre & Digital Studio
MDI Road Kanifing South
P. O. Box 421 Banjul
The Gambia, West Africa
Tel: (220) 4370240