[Npoc-discuss] Nomination for Secretariat

Ioana Stupariu Stupariu_Ioana at phd.ceu.edu
Mon May 25 12:02:58 UTC 2020

Dear all,

Looking at the wide pool of excellent members NPOC has, I would like to nominate Ms. Gloria Patricia Meneses Portilla for the NPOC Secretariat.

Gloria has shown interest in getting more involved within NPOC after the last Members meeting which took place in April and I believe there could be no better time for her to step up and contribute to the community than this round of elections. Having been Secretary myself in other organizations, I see this role as indispensable for an efficient NPOC leadership, thus requiring both great project management and organizational skills, as well as dedication and energy - which Gloria certainly has.

I hope she accepts this nomination.

I also want to say, I am so proud to see such amazing candidates for this role - Emmanuel (who has also been nominated for this) also looks like a great candidate, and I am excited to see how this will play out. Either way, the next NPOC EC will be a great one.

All the best,
Ioana

Ioana Stupariu
SJD Candidate - International Business Law
Central European University
Department of Legal Studies
Nador u. 11, 1051 Budapest, Hungary
Phone: +40744251228