[Npoc-discuss] Nomination of Prof. Sam Lanfranco as NPOC Vice-Chair

Sam Lanfranco lanfran at yorku.ca
Mon May 25 12:59:12 UTC 2020

Olivier & NPOC Colleagues,
First, Olivier, than you for your nomination and belief in my abilities
here. Unfortunately, I will have to decline the nomination.
As you (Olivier) know, I am a director in the Society for the Advancement
of Science in Africa (SASA) and that takes considerable time.

I am also involved in building two new institutes. With that work load I
could not do justice to a leadership position in NPOC.
Sam
rich and honored in an unjust state" -Confucius
邦有道,贫且贱焉,耻也。邦无道,富且贵焉,耻也
Emeritus),Econ,York U.,CANADA email: sam at lanfranco.net
(mailto:sam at lanfranco.net) Skype: slanfranco Phone: +1 613-476-0429 cell:
+1 416-816-2852