[Npoc-discuss] 2020 NPOC Nominations Process my nominations.

Raoul Plommer plommer at gmail.com
Mon May 25 15:27:34 UTC 2020

Yeah, Ioana finished off the CROP applications too, and has contributed to
public comments from NPOC in the past year, so I'd say she has really got
her hands dirty with us. They say ICANN has three professional areas
mostly, lawyers, techies and politicians. Ioana happens to be a tech lawyer
and I could easily see her do quite well in politics too. :)

-Raoul

>>> www.egigfa.org