[Npoc-discuss] 2020 NPOC Nominations - Communications Chair (Candidate Statement)

Caleb Olumuyiwa Ogundele muyiwacaleb at gmail.com
Thu May 28 11:21:32 UTC 2020

Dear Oreoluwa,

Thank you for accepting this nomination. As the outgoing Communications
Committee Chair, I'm so thrilled and excited that you will surpass our
current communications strategy which you were also a team member and bring
fresh perspective and dynamism to the role.

There is nothing that gives me so much joy to know that you will do great
stuff in this position given your team playing spirit and experience of the
NPOC's EC.

Please note this as my endorsement to your candidacy and wish you all the
best in the elections.

Caleb

*Ogundele Olumuyiwa Caleb*
*muyiwacaleb at gmail.com <muyiwacaleb at gmail.com>*