[Npoc-discuss] Candidate statement - Raoul Plommer

Joan Kerr joankerr at fbsc.org
Thu May 28 13:30:46 UTC 2020

Hi Roaul,

Working over the past 3 years with you on developing the NPOC organization,
literally starting from scratch, you have been an outstanding team player,
always wanting the best the Constituency.  From the Charter update,
collaborating with many constituencies, helping with the website, designing
the NPOC Trello space-now NextCloud, all for the making the EC more
efficient.  I especially want to point your willingness to always assist to
get things done.

I believe your intention for organizations to flourish is at the heart of
the work you do, and with NPOC being the voice of the not for profits, you
will make an exemplary Chair
Regards,

On Thu, May 28, 2020 at 9:20 AM Raoul Plommer <plommer at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm going to keep it short again, since not much has changed:
>
> Name: Raoul Plommer
> Affiliation: Open Knowledge Finland
> Position applied for: Chairperson
> Why am I running for the position: Above all, I want to finish what we
> started before I got elected to the EC for the first time in 2017.
>
> Conflicts of Interest: None.
> Able to work per week: 5-10h.
> Involvement in WG’s and PDPs: NomComRIWG
>
> -Raoul

Joan Kerr, Entrepreneur, Artist, Humanitarian

_____________________________________

Chair, Climate Smart Victory Garden Team

Chair, ICANN, Not for Profit Operations Constituency

Chair, IEEE Sustainable Agriculture Working Group

Chair, Science for Peace, Climate Smart Victory Gardens

Advisor, IEEE Humanitarian Initiatives Committee

Advisor, Climate Smart Agriculture Youth Network, (CSAYN) Canada

UN WSIS Award Recipient, for Content & Creativity

Durham Region Recipient, Community Partnership Award

Founder, Foundation for Building Sustainable Communities

www.joankerr.ca, www.fbsc.org

Skype: joankerr_fbsc

1-416-907-0783