[Npoc-discuss] Survey about future meetings - important

Ioana Stupariu Stupariu_Ioana at phd.ceu.edu
Tue Oct 13 09:43:52 UTC 2020

Dear all,

Following prior feedback received from you and the large community, the ICANN leadership has prepared a survey about the future meetings which will help us better plan the upcoming year, especially in light of the challenges posed by the pandemic and the online setting. Given that this impact you directly, we greatly rely on your input, so if you could take 5 minutes to answer a couple of questions, that would be great.

We hope that providing you with this data will help facilitate further group discussion and help us find the best solutions for everyone.

The deadline to fill this in is November 5 and here is the link to the survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/icannmeetingsurvey_GNSO

Thanks a lot and have a great day,
Ioana

Ioana Stupariu
SJD Candidate - International Business Law
Central European University
Department of Legal Studies
Nador u. 11, 1051 Budapest, Hungary
Phone: +40744251228