[Npoc-discuss] Congratulations to the NPOC EC

Juan Manuel Rojas jumaropi at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 22 18:55:20 UTC 2020

Dear Joan,Thanks for your guidance on this work. How we can see the difference between what we received and what we leave. It has been an honor to work along with you and Raoul to built it, almost from scratch.
Congratulations to all "new" EC members, I have been the pleasure to work with most of you and I know you will be doing an awesome job. As you know, I will be around not far from here. I will be glad to support all of you if you need anything.

Best Regards, Juan

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Thu, Oct 22, 2020 at 13:00, Poncelet Jokkolabs Banjul<pileleji at jokkolabs.co> wrote:   _____________________________________________y__
Npoc-discuss mailing list