[Npoc-discuss] Membership meeting - 10.09.2020

Ioana Stupariu Stupariu_Ioana at phd.ceu.edu
Thu Sep 10 15:01:52 UTC 2020

Dear Sam,

Not an issue - sorry we could not have you with us, hope you will be able to listen to the recording!

For everyone - here is the presentation I had during the membership meeting. You can check it for links & description of what is going on. Do let me know if you have any questions/suggestions!

On the point 6 - Series of webinars for NPOC members - this is still a tentative list of topics we received from the ICANN team. As I mentioned, we would love to hear your thoughts on:
- whether these topics are of interest to you/your colleagues
-whether you would attend them
-when would be the best time and what would be the ideal frequency
-any other concerns/suggestions

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Stay safe,
Ioana

Ioana Stupariu
SJD Candidate - International Business Law
Central European University
Department of Legal Studies
Nador u. 11, 1051 Budapest, Hungary
Phone: +40744251228