[Npoc-discuss] Request for questions - meetings with ICANN leadership

Ioana Stupariu Stupariu_Ioana at phd.ceu.edu
Tue Feb 9 11:09:34 UTC 2021

Dear NPOCers,

I hope my email finds you well and safe!

In the upcoming weeks, there will be two important interactions with ICANN executives coming up - NPOC 1:1 Meeting with the CEO and the meeting with the Board at ICANN70 - for both of them, we would like to consult you on the questions and topics to be discussed during these meetings.

Any ideas of discussion points or questions you would like us to propose to any of these meetings, concerns or proposals, do take advantage of this opportunity, as it is one of the rare chances to actually get to the ICANN leadership.

As we do not know yet the exact dates for the two interactions, we need to be prepared in advance, so if you could send your ideas by Monday, 22 February, that would be great.

Have a great week,
Ioana

Ioana Stupariu
SJD Candidate - International Business Law
Central European University
Department of Legal Studies
Nador u. 11, 1051 Budapest, Hungary
Phone: +40744251228