[Npoc-discuss] ICANN Community Leadership Digest

Oreoluwa Lesi oreoluwa at wtec.org.ng
Mon Jan 4 15:53:10 UTC 2021

Happy New Year everyone! I hope you all had a restful and reflective time with your loved ones.

Kindly find below the latest ICANN community leadership digest. There are interesting opportunities including:

·      REMINDER: FY22 Additional Budget Requests Due Friday, 29 January 2021
·     REMINDER: Call for SOs/ACs to Nominate Fellowship Program Mentors and Selection Committee Members
·     REMINDER: Request For Community Selection Panel Participants – 2021 Community Excellence Award Program

Find the rest below.

Ore

--
Oreoluwa Lesi
Executive Director, Women's Technology Empowerment Centre (W.TEC)