[Npoc-discuss] Candidate statement

Bolutife Adisa adisabolutifeo at gmail.com
Mon May 15 08:25:03 UTC 2023

Dear NPOC Members,

I am honored to put forth my candidacy for the position of Secretariat in our constituency (NPOC). My name is Bolutife Adisa, and many of you may know me from my previous role as the Communications Chair for NPOC. Over the years, I have been deeply involved in the growth and development of our organization, and I am excited about the opportunity to serve in this new capacity.
During my tenure as the Communications Chair, I have gained valuable experience in managing internal and external communications, fostering collaboration among team members, and ensuring effective dissemination of information on our web and social media platforms. I have also played a vital role in enhancing our organisation's website content and online presence, introducing new digital platforms to engage our members and the wider community.

If elected as the Secretariat, I will bring a strong sense of dedication, organization, and attention to detail to the role. I am committed to upholding the highest standards of professionalism, transparency, and accountability. My goal is to streamline our administrative processes, facilitate effective communication between members, and support the overall functioning of our organisation.

Furthermore, I believe in the power of teamwork and collaboration. I will work closely with the NPOC EC, NCSG, and our members to identify and address challenges, propose innovative ideas, and implement strategies that align with our NPOC’s vision and objectives.
I am passionate about our mission and the positive impact we can create in our community. With my experience, skills, and dedication, I am confident that I can contribute significantly to NPOC’s continued growth and success.

I kindly request your support and trust in my candidacy for the position of Secretariat.

Together, let us work towards building a stronger, more cohesive NPOC that fulfills its mission and creates lasting impact in ICANN policy.

Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,
Bolutife Adisa