[Npoc-discuss] CIP-CCG call for volunteers

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 02:43:18 UTC 2023

Hi Juan
I am interested but I am in limbo on my availability since I am focused on
the cancer treatment and I can't promise the level of commitment as
expected
Thanks
Glenn McKnight, MA
Virtual School of Internet Governance
Chief Information Officer
www.virtualsig.org
*YOUR SOURCE FOR INTERNET GOVERNANCE EDUCATION *
*Mobile  437-237-4655*