[Npoc-discuss] Fw: Board questions Clarifying

Juan Manuel Rojas jumaropi at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 16 00:53:52 UTC 2024

Dear all,

I wanted to clarify the information for the Board/NCSG session. The topics below are the content for the prep week session that the Board is holding.

  Topic 1: FY26-30 Strategic Planning
Topic 2: The Board’s Role & Responsibilities when Board-Adopted Policies Do Not Address the Problems They Were Developed to Solve
Topic 3: Environmental Sustainability at ICANN

 The questions that the Board is asking NCSG are:

  - There is an ICANN CEO goal to have the organization develop and implement a communications and engagement strategy to address the WSIS 20-year review - what are the NCSG’s views on ICANN engagement priorities and strategies in this space?

- Engagement with between groups and bodies in the ICANN space is continuing to evolve, including with the introduction of session in the Prep Week and breakout rooms on specific issues of current interest - does the NCSG have views on these new approaches or how to continue improving engagement strategies?

  These will discussed during the joint session.

 By 21 February we need to submit the topics/questions that NCSG would like to ask the Board.
  Best Regards,

JUAN MANUEL ROJAS P.
Director - MINKA DIGITAL ColombiaNPOC Chair - NCSG/GNSO
MSc. Information Technology
Registered Linux User No.533108.
http://www.jmanurojas.com

Cel. +57 301 743 56 00

[...]