[NPOC-EC] Election proposal

Joan Kerr joankerr at fbsc.org
Thu Apr 25 18:23:00 UTC 2019

Hello Everyone,
As I mentioned previously, Stephanie, Bruna and I discussed the issues of
120 days needed for travel submission and discussed how this could be
accomplished.  One way was to align all the election timelines and sync the
outcome for the AGM.  Please see the dates below.  Once we have agreed,
Stephanie will send an email to all members to check in, then everyone can
administer their respective Constituency.

Please let me know if you are in agreement, or have any concerns with the
proposed timeline.

May 13 - June 07: check in period
23 May - 06 June: Nomination period
07 June:  deadline for nomination acceptance and candidate statement. Check
in ends.
09 June: Voter roll finalized
08/09 June: meet the candidates call
10 June - 23 June: Voting
24 June: Results

Regards,

--

Joan Kerr, Entrepreneur, Artist, Humanitarian

_____________________________________

Chair, Climate Smart Victory Garden Team

Chair, ICANN, Not for Profit Operations Constituency

Chair, IEEE Sustainable Agriculture Working Group

Chair, Science for Peace, Climate Smart Victory Gardens

Advisor, IEEE Humanitarian Initiatives Committee

Advisor, Climate Smart Agriculture Youth Network, (CSAYN) Canada

UN WSIS Award Recipient, for Content & Creativity

Durham Region Recipient, Community Partnership Award

Founder, Foundation for Building Sustainable Communities

www.joankerr.ca, www.fbsc.org

Skype: joankerr_fbsc

1-416-907-0783