[NPOC-EC] Planning and organizing

Joan Kerr joankerr at fbsc.org
Wed Dec 4 18:50:58 UTC 2019

Hi Everyone

I hope we've caught up with work from the ICANN66 Conference in Montreal.
I know I am almost there.

December 17th is the EC meeting, so I am going to suggest we a a longer
meeting, perhaps two hours to plan some of the strategies we talked about
in Montreal, ie the education and certification of fellows.

In prepartion for the EC meeting, might I suggest a one one call (anyone
can join if they want to) with
1) Ore for the agenda;
2) Carlos
3) Juan
4) Caleb and Raoul

I would like to discuss our plans before the EC meeting so we can have the
information to make any decisions that are needed on the EC call.

One important issue is the PIR sale of the .org domain name.  NPOC needs to
issue a statement soon.

Please see the link below to review for any actions on your part to
complete.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1c3RfUit1ZnWf-A-K7_Olj_6vQXf8ti4eBxxQkSoc-8s/edit

Thanks,

--

Joan Kerr, Entrepreneur, Artist, Humanitarian

_____________________________________

Chair, Climate Smart Victory Garden Team

Chair, ICANN, Not for Profit Operations Constituency

Chair, IEEE Sustainable Agriculture Working Group

Chair, Science for Peace, Climate Smart Victory Gardens

Advisor, IEEE Humanitarian Initiatives Committee

Advisor, Climate Smart Agriculture Youth Network, (CSAYN) Canada

UN WSIS Award Recipient, for Content & Creativity

Durham Region Recipient, Community Partnership Award

Founder, Foundation for Building Sustainable Communities

www.joankerr.ca, www.fbsc.org

Skype: joankerr_fbsc

1-416-907-0783