[NPOC-EC] Potential Webinar Topics from Brian Gutterman

Oreoluwa Somolu Lesi oreoluwa at wtec.org.ng
Wed Dec 11 21:04:43 UTC 2019

Thanks for sharing this, Maryam. This looks like one comprehensive
course and when I scanned through to see the different sections, they
all looked important for registrants to know

Perhaps these can be presented in a series of webinars.

Ore

--
Oreoluwa Lesi
Executive Director, Women's Technology Empowerment Centre (W.TEC)