[NPOC-EC] NPOC Survey Report

Juan Manuel Rojas jumaropi at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 21 04:18:51 UTC 2019

Dear EC, I am sending the report from the results in our survey. I think this can be a good asset to take some decisions in order to stablish an scheduled for Capacity Building topics inside our Membership Calls.
I'd like to know your input on this.
Best Regards,
JUAN MANUEL ROJAS P.
Presidente - AGEIA DENSI ColombiaMembership Committee Chair. Non-for-Profit Operational Concerns Constituency (NPOC) - ICANNCluster Orinoco TIC memberMaster IT candidate, Universidad de los Andes
Cel. +57 3017435600
Twitter: @JmanuRojas