[NPOC-EC] [NPOC-PC] Plan for capacity building

Oreoluwa Somolu Lesi oreoluwa at wtec.org.ng
Fri Feb 1 09:21:21 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,

Dave, thanks for laying out your plans for the PC. I think it's great to
learn about the various ICANN policy issues, like you suggested.

However, I also concur with Remmy that not everyone knows the techniques
of drafting policy comments, so I think it's important to either start
with that or alternate the policy issue overviews with how-to sessions
on aspects of writing and responding to comments.

Kind regards,
Ore

--
Oreoluwa Lesi - Women's Technology Empowerment Centre (W.TEC)
Executive Director

+234.803.621.1307, +234.813.339.9999 | www.wtec.org.ng | @wteconline