[NPOC-EC] [NPOC-PC] Plan for capacity building

Martin Pablo Silva Valent mpsilvavalent at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 19:51:57 UTC 2019

Exactly, I wont be in Kobe, but I can take the lead on everything else regarding this RPMs first task. For Kobe we could ask Kathy Kleiman, one of the co-founders of NCUS and NCSG, co-creator of the UDRP and Co-chair of the full RPMs Working group. Michael Karnicolas is also a VERY active member and could help us navigate it.

Best,
Martín